Always Summer Time

Thursday, December 23, 2004

Summer Solstice

Oh yeah!.... and it's nearly Christmas. For those of you in the Northern hemisphere, it may well seem a strange concept, but it's what I've grown up with and what Neil is getting used to: Hot Summer Christmas. Mangoes and Prawns and the beach, brilliant sunshine and hot hot weather to go with it. By the look of things around here, Christmas is definitely with us. Peak hour traffic is now looking like Sunday traffic and things are pretty relaxed. More and more desks in each department are empty at work and our project is being put to bed for Christmas.

I started swimming again today. Just a little swim to get back into the idea of it. More serious work in the pool next week. The upshot was that I felt great this morning! And still do. Life Rocks!

'm really looking forward to Christmas day morning, too, as I've been fortunate enough to be able to organise to buy my sister a bike for Christmas. She's in Tasmania for the next six weeks, testing out potential living arrangements, so I'm hoping she will be excited about her new bike. took a bit of skullduggery to get it sorted out, too. Lot's of fun and excitement. Hee, Hee!!

Well, that about wraps up today. Time for bed so that I canlook forward to a new day.

Cheers!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home