Always Summer Time

Monday, December 20, 2004

Monday,Monday...

Today started off with a good workout at the beach and a quick swim in the surf! Woo Hooooo!
I have to say that I don't believe there's a better way to start off any day, unless perhaps you're somewhere that the weather's cold and the water temperature is likely to cause snap freezing of anything placed in it! That, as I'm sure you're aware is not the situation we've placed oursleves in, so I'll stand strong on the 'best way to start the day' claim, particularly as we both started off the day feeling a bit rough around the edges and seemed to come good after spending a few minutes in the healing Ocean.
Having had our morning playtime, we headed home to get ready for the business day that waited for us. The Project in North Sydney continues and so I headed off there after taking my 'to-do' list in hand and wiping some of the items off, and Neil settled into his computer here at home for most of the day.

With my working day over and Christmas approaching fast, I stopped in at the local shopping Mall to take a look at a few ideas I've had. Expecting to see it seething with people in that mad last-minute Christmas dash we all know so well, I was very pleasantly surprised to find that there were no queues! I don't know where the people are, but they weren't at the Mall this evening, or yesterday, for that matter. So I had my pick of the shop assistants and got a few things done pretty quickly before getting home here to cook up a great meal of vegies and tofu.

And now, Ladies and Gentlemen, Boys and Girls, that's the end of today's Kris and Neil story. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home