Always Summer Time

Tuesday, December 14, 2004

Terrific Tuesday!

Today started off nice and early with plenty of glorious sunshine and crystal clear blue skies after the storms of yesterday evening. I had the pleasure and excitement of watching those storms roll across Sydney's sultry skies and drop the rain and hail that was in some places quite devastating. No damage in North Sydney, though.

Back to today: goals kicked with deadlines met by 0842 hrs this morning for me - Woo HOOOO! What a GREAT way to start off the day. AND I left work at a sensible time, which meant that not only was my brain fully functional for all of my attendance at work, but that Neil and I got to get out into the sea for a quick swim this evening. Tomorrow will be another interesting day at work as we move into the next phase of the project, so more learning for me.

Wherever you are in the world, enjoy your today. Hope to catch up with you soon. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home