Always Summer Time

Monday, November 29, 2004

More Monday

It's Monday again and Kris was up before dawn had a chance to crack. Kris went off to Coogee to get some folks fit by getting them to run around in circles. I went back to sleep and got up at 7am. The best couple of hours sleep I've had in a few days.
My neck was starting to feel better, but I still went to the physio to get it checked up. Lucky for me it's not broken, just a pinched nerve, which is somewhat painful.
I had to take it easy again today with painkillers and plenty of ice. I still managed to do a bit of work and listen to a bunch of podcasts, as well as taking some time out for a stroll on the beach.
Kris the ever active went off to work at a new contract she is doing in North Sydney. A long day for Kris, she didn't get home till 6:30 this evening.
Dinner was plain and simple - egg noodles, yummy.
We then watched some CampChaos videos and answered some emails. Until tomorrow....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home