Always Summer Time

Friday, November 26, 2004

Fab Friday

After last nights exuberance it was not overly surprising that today started a little bit later than normal and in a fairly average manner.
We struggled out of bed at around 9am this morning and after little debate made out way to the beach. The sea did a fabulous job of bringing us back to life and giving us the energy to get the day back on track.
After breakfast it was time for work. Apart from the plan to take over the world, I cant tell you much else about what I’m doing ;)
I know Kris has been working on some content her website. I’m looking forward to seeing that.
The day is coming to a close and I can still feel the after effects of yesterday. Looking forward to dinner and an early night and then a wonderful weekend with plenty of sunshine.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home