Always Summer Time

Wednesday, November 24, 2004

Wizard Wednesday

Another really early start for Kris. 5am and she’s up and out the door! Back to sleep for me. 5:30am and Kris was back – woops what happened there? Who cares at that time?
I finally got up at 7am and hit the weights, good to get the endorphins flowing through my blood first thing. Plenty of endorphins keep me smiling for the day :)
After breakfast it was time to head down to the CBD in Sydney for a few things. I had a couple of meetings and popped into the Microsoft ISV days event in Darling Harbour. All really interesting and good to see the software developer community getting value from this.
I had lunch with a friend.
I then met Kris in North Sydney near the end of the day and we headed home. Kris had a meeting in North Sydney that sounds like it went really well too.
Back home we spent some time going through software development lifecycles. Watch out world, Kris is getting a really good grip on the software development process.
The day is coming to an end and my belly tells me it must be time for dinner. So until tomorrow, have fun and keep smiling.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home